Sunday 15 April 2012

I <3 Candy

I have always been obsessed with perfumes...Up until now I have worn just about every make there is in my quest to find the perfect scent that I can stick with. For those of you who obsess over smelling nice and are looking for a perfume for the big day, here are some of my recommendations...

Spring weddings - Nina Ricci Fantasy is light and sweet smelling. I love it because it's really girly and fun.










Summer - I am obsessed with this perfume! I treated myself in the duty free on the way back from holiday. I had seen the adverts for this perfume so when I saw it I thought i'd give it a try...it did not disappoint! It has a fragrant, sweet and very feminine smell, and would be ideal for a summer wedding. It lasts on the skin for hours, and smells even better the longer you wear it for. Yes, it is expensive - I got 50ml for £52 BUT if you were just looking for an amazing scent for your big day, a 30ml or even 25ml would be more than enough for the wedding and to take on your honeymoon..trust me you will smell good enough to eat!






This is another lovely summery scent. Hugo boss orange, or for the sexed up late-summer version Hugo boss orange sunset. Boss orange has a fresh, orangey smell and is perfect for those who like an understated smell that doesn't over-power. Another smell of a similar category is Vera Wang - Princess. Most Vera Wang perfumes are beautiful, light and fresh.






Autumn/winter - Armani code - This perfume is classic - Sexy, velvety, with a subtle hint of musk. It smells amazing and lasts ages on the skin. Perfect for autumn/winter weddings.









I have come to the conclusion that Prada Candy may be my PERFECT summer wedding and forever-more perfume....

I have many more recommendations but it would take me all day to blog, so if you want to ask, just leave a comment!

Love,

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment